What documents do I need to bring with me?

The DVLA regulations state that we must see Proof of Identity AND Proof of Entitlement for all Road Legal number plates. See below for the list of acceptable documents. You can scan and email, fax or post them. (All required information to do this is on our Contact us page!)

Proof of Identity (one from the following)

• Driving Licence (preferred) - any Country
• Bank/Building Society Statement
• Electricity, Gas, Water Bill or Landline telephone, Council Tax bill
• Passport - any Country
• Credit/Debit card issued by a Bank or Building Society only
• Police Warrant Card
• Armed Forces Identity Card
• National Identity Card

Proof of Entitlement (one from the following)

• Registration Document (V5C) preferred
• Tear off slip from V5C (V5C/2)
• Authorisation Certificate (V948)
• Certificate of Entitlement to a Mark (V750)
• Cherished Transfer Retention Document (V778)
• Vehicle Licence Renewal (V11)
• Temporary registration Certificate (V379)
• Authorisation slip from DVLA Local Office with official DVLA stamp
• Copy of the schedule of vehicles supplied by a hirer/leasing company under the hire contract agreement together with a letter of    authority on company headed notepaper. This letter must quote the V5C document reference number.

Call 0141 420 6738